Wednesday, September 26, 2012

HARLEY-DAVIDSON PHOTO CONTEST!! VOTE FOR ME GUYS!!

Holla! Ok guys, just a short entry..In conjunction with the grand opening of HARLEY-DAVIDSON PENANG @ AutoCity, Juru, Harley-Davidson organized a Photo Contest and one of the participant is ME, Khairul Ramlee hahahaha!!

So i really, really need your favor to VOTE for my entry so that i can win a Harley-Davidson Lifestyle Merchandise! I know the prize is not a Motorcycle but U know lah im a Harley die hard fan so i  am just trying my luck! Okeh guys, all u have to do is just follow the below instruction by going to this page 


https://apps
.facebook.com/harleyphotocontest/entry/5429

and then, pls vote my picture :
 

 

Thanks in advance! Facebook voting period is from 15th September – 31st October 2012 and contest closes at 12 midnight! So pls guys vote for me! May Allah bless u all!

Please note: "U MAY VOTE MORE THAN ONCE VOTE ON AN HOURLY BASIS"

No comments:

Post a Comment